By Chef Paul Kimani
Facebok Paul Kimani,Instagram paul_kimani_254
- ½ Cabbage
- Spring onions
- Bonitos/ fish flakes
- Snow peas
- Baby corns
- 1 Capsicum
- 2 Onions
- 2 Carrots
- ½kg Chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- Japanese sauce
- Cut the snow peas into nice shapes and put in a separate bowl.
- Cut the capsicum in julienne and put in a separate bowl.
- Cut the onions in julienne and put them in a separate bowl.
- Cut the carrots in julienne and keep them in another bowl.
- Cut the cabbage into larger pieces.
- Chop the spring onions.
- Take the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper on then and cut them into stripes.
- Put the oil into the pan and heat over a medium – heat.
- Put the carrots in the oil then followed by the prepared cabbage.
- Add the chicken breasts to cook together.
- In the pan add the baby corns, snow peas and onions and gently whisk ingredients together and season with salt and pepper.
- Boil water on a separate burner for the spaghetti.
- Add the spaghetti when the water is boiled and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Soy sauce and mix well.
- Drain the water from the spaghetti.
- Put the noodles in the mixed vegetables.
- Pour the soy sauce on the food. Mix well
Garnish with green onions and bonitos
Carbohydrates provide glucose. The food contains noodles that are a source of complex carbohydrates that release energy at a slow and unrelenting level, A person doesn’t get random energy spikes that occur in the case of simple sugars.
Noodles are fortified with folic acid which is essential for women in child-bearing age
Japanese pan fry noodles is a well-balanced diet, It is a combination of lean protein and vegetables that hit the dietary objectives.
Check out our GBS TV blog post for more delicious recipes on let's cook..