By Lynnet Miano IG Handle (@mianolynnet)
- Icing Sugar- 250gm
- Wheat flour - 250gm
- Butter - 250gm
- Spice- (Nutmeg,Black Pepper, Cinammon, Cardamon) 1 tbsp
- Eggs- 4 pcs
- Whipping Cream- 1 1/2 cups
- Baking Powder- 1/2 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celcius.
- Mix the icing sugar and butter
- Add the eggs one by one until it cuddles
- Fold in the mixture of flour with the baking powder and mixed spices combined.
- Pour it to the baking tin lined in a grease proof paper
- Place it in the oven for 40-45 minutes
- Whip the cream intil it becomes firm and spread it to the masala cake.
Check out or blog post for more delicous recipes.